Skip to content
Ten Things I Love Vol. II
Posted On April 23, 2012
In no particular order:
- Market Basket in Salem MA. I know, I know. It is sooooo crowded but it’s so social! I see so many friends AND I save money!
- The New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle.
- Rex Parker does the NY Times crossword puzzle blog, for when I am completely stumped. Also he has a wicked sense of humor.
- Shubies. Incredible food matched by their incredible team.
- Dogwood trees in bloom, both pink ones and white ones. So when Barbara Walters asks me what kind of a tree I would be? I am ready.
- Kimpton Hotels. Quiet quiet rooms and great customer service.
- Oaky buttery chardonnays. Rombauer, for example.
- Juicy jammy zins. Like Rafanelli.
- The mai tais Goldie makes at Thai Thani in Swampscott (I have veered off in a certain direction, haven’t I?)
- Watching the harbor fill up with boats, slowly, slowly, one by one, then exponentially, until it’s packed and it’s the 4th of July (something else I love –for another edition.)