Things that drive me crazy Vol.I
Posted On April 15, 2012
- People that try to pass you on the right as you slow down or stop. You are going to kill that pedestrian I stopped for, and I will have to live the rest of my life with the image of it happening. Just stop. Please. Stop.
- My inability to remember anything. “Mom, remember I told you yesterday about that?” No, sadly, I don’t.
- Misspellings on Facebook. I want to correct them, but it feels so rude to reply to your friend’s post about how unhappy they are with, “I am so sorry; but ‘your’ means ‘belonging to you’ and ‘you’re’ means ‘you are.’ Also, ‘riddens’ is actually ‘riddance.”’ See? That’s rude, right?
- When people tell me how incredibly busy they are, or how many hundreds of emails they get a day. Please.
- Employees complaining about their job either to me directly or while I am in earshot. You have a job. Remember? You are getting paid to bag my groceries? Let’s focus on that, ok?
What’s driving you nuts today?