- My GE Sandwich Maker/Waffle Iron. It has to be forty years old, was my mother’s before it was mine, and there is no panini press in the world that can beat it (EVIDENCE: Can a panini press make pancakes?) On eBay, it is called “vintage.” Oh, and mine looks a lot worse-for-wear than the one pictured here!
- My MacBook Pro. Why the hell did I wait so long to buy a Mac???
- Our dog Preston. Newfies are the best dogs in the world!
- Winter sunsets.
- Winter night skies. Jupiter. There. Always. And the stars, oh my heavens.
- Winter sunrises. OK, that was cheap. I should have put them all in one, maybe called “winter skies,” but hey, I needed ten.
- Smitten Kitchen, the blog and the cookbook.
- Travel coffee mugs. Especially ones that don’t drip down the front of you while you are driving.
- The LL Bean hat that my Aunt Marsha gave me a hundred years ago. Probably would be called vintage on eBay, too.
- My husband, who makes me laugh so hard. When I actually am able to have conversations with him–he’s been mostly at work, damn flu season.
- (a bonus because of that winter skies thing) Swift Publisher. A fun but flawed app that allows you to create flyers, brochures, etc.
What are you loving today?
Leave a Reply