- Method products. I am currently using the Lavendar All-Purpose Spray Cleaner, the bathroom cleaner and the dishwasher soap tabs. Love.
- Lypsyl lip balm. I have used Carmex for decades, but the tube on Lypsyl makes it so easy to use–even one-handed.
- My Vic Firth pepper mill. Fun fact: For more than 50 years, Vic Firth was the timpanist for the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and he developed what are often referred to as the world’s finest drumsticks.
- Listerine Whitening Toothpaste.
- The return of hockey. This is the one sport that everyone in my family loves, and loves to watch together. For our 17th anniversary last year, I gave Justin a Lucic jersey. Perry was quick to point out that Lucic is NOT Justin’s favorite player. Ah, but what’s his number, I asked?
- Ralph Vaughn Williams. If you like the music of Downton Abbey, you will enjoy Vaughn Williams.
- Clutter busting. When my house is a mess, my brain is a mess. Clean and clutter-free kitchen counters bring such clarity (and a lot of alliteration!)
- Playoff football. The Ravens-Broncos and Seahawks-Falcons games were so much fun. I must have said “holy cow” a hundred times during the second half of the Seattle-Atlanta game.
- Justin’s days off.
- Applegate organic and natural meats. Despite my aversion to all things organic, Applegate has won me over simply because their products taste great.
Did I miss anything? Is there a product you cannot live without?
Leave a Reply